Saturday, May 31, 2008

déjà vu sickness

Ever since I was a little kid I have gotten a weird feeling when I get déjà vu. It's not everytime I have déjà vu, but only when I have déjà vu. Here is what happens, I feel sick to my stomach, light headed, get a headache, and just feel plan old wierd. This feeling only lasts for about 5 mins. then goes away. I also have these anywhere from once a day to 5 times a day. And happens every 3 months or so, but can last for as long as a week. I have no idea why this happens and that is why I am posting this. Has anyone ever heard of this before? I have search the interweb many times and have yet to find anything about this. It's been 26 years that I have dealt with this and I've learned to just take it. But I'm actually really ( no pun intended ) sick of it. Anything to help would be great.


Thanks ~ Johnny

No comments: