Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Beginning

So as you can tell this is my first entry. I'm not really sure what I will be doing with this blog. I have been in a creative rut lately, and maybe I'm hoping that writing will help get me out of it.

To begin with I'll tell you a little about myself. I have been baking bread at a bakery for over 3 years now, and would like to open my own all-natural bakery one day. I have 2 dogs: Rufus (Chihuahua) and Buster (Jack Russell), a cat: Captain, and a bearded dragon: Trogdor. I also enjoying making music although I have yet to make any that I am happy with as of lately. On account of the rut.

And that's about that for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've found that trying something completely different and new helps open up the creative flow, especially when it comes to music.

I've also found that it helps to just sit down and play something, anything at all, just to keep the juices flowing.

Another technique is to get together with other musicians and collab or even just jam or share ideas.

Hope this helps some!